Thursday 3 April 2014

God Of Cricket Retires from IPL, Will you miss him in IPL 7 ?

Sachin Tendulkar retires from IPL : Pepsi IPL 2013 - MI vs CSK, Final Match .

Immediately after Mumbai Indians beat Chennai Super Kings by 23 runs at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata
 on Sunday (May 26) to win the Pepsi Indian Premier League 2013, Sachin Tendulkar announced his retirement from Twenty20 cricket.

"This is the right time to stop playing IPL," Tendulkar said. "I am 40. I have to accept the reality. I had decided that this would be my last season. It has ended perfectly."
Tendulkar thanked the crowd for having been behind me all through his career. "However much I thank the supporters, it won't be enough. Big thank you to all the supporters, to all the guys who have enjoyed the cricket."

No comments:

Post a Comment